The OU Foundation, established in 1944, needed to reconfigure the existing building while preserving the original architectural design. 627 square feet were added to the building to support an increase of up to 35 total offices. The integrity of the original building design was not compromised, but a majority of the interior walls were reconfigured to optimize space for offices, conference rooms and support areas. The original skylights were restored to allow for more natural light into the space. All new finishes, furniture, and accessories were incorporated to complete the design.